There are so many things to do in Branson MO – Fun for Kids, Teenagers, Adults, Couples, Seniors, and Veterans! Entertainment on Highway 76 runs from Branson West all the way to where it dead-ends into the Downtown/Branson Landing area. It’s a very curvy, scenic Ozark Mountain highway that passes Silver Dollar City, Indian Point and comes down the hill directly into Branson. At the first red light, you can continue on 76, or turn left onto Shepherd of the Hills Parkway…which also has a lot of shows, restaurants and entertainment. Watch this video for the best places to visit while you’re in Branson!
Entertainment isn’t confined to the downtown area. There are many shows and things to do in Branson MO all over the area. Most of the shows will be in the $30-$50 range. Discount tickets are easy to find.
I have a few favorites. One is the Hughes Brothers Show. I was amazed and surprised at the talent in the entire (huge) family! The SIX show was also a favorite. My son and his family came to visit and we were looking for something that we could all enjoy – from the teenagers to the seniors. SIX filled the bill. Those teenagers enjoyed every minute…as did we all! I highly recommend these shows. *Hint: Try not to get tickets in front of the speakers. LOL I also really enjoy Down Home Country at the Grand Country Music Hall. Jarrett Dougherty is a hoot! In November, don’t miss another favorite…Daniel O’Donnell.
Most people think that Branson shows are all ‘country’. Not so! True, there are tons of country entertainment – but you can find just about anything from Chinese acrobats – to huge Broadway-type shows – to magic shows – and lots of comedy! I love the fact that almost every show you attend in Branson will have a tribute to Veterans! Many of the Branson shows are families. The talent you will see is amazing. Here in Branson, you can just be yourself and have lots of FUN doing it! There’s no shortage of things to do in Branson MO!
Silver Dollar City has an abundance of shows inside the park – and that’s several days in itself. The shows I’ve listed here are stand-alone shows in the Branson area. (Prices/showtimes shown are subject to change, so always confirm when purchasing your tickets). Let’s get started on Things to Do in Branson MO:
- Down Home Country – 1945 W. 76 Country Blvd. – Classic country music show that runs about 6 months throughout the year at the Grand Country Music Hall. It’s a 10:00 am only show. Admission price is $40.92/adults, ages 4-17 $16.82 and children under 3 are free. If you want to see another show at this location, you can get $10 off the ticket price.
- Daniel O’Donnell – Welk Resort, 1984 Highway 165 in Branson. He is an Irish singer and is only there during the month of November and it’s a not-to-be-missed show! Tickets are $59 – Ages 17 and under are $20.
- Clay Cooper’s Country Express – You’ll think you’re at a Garth Brooks concert! 3216 W. 76 Country Blvd. – Tickets vary $40-$45 depending on where you sit. Ages 13-16 – $20 and under 12 is $18.
- Shoji Tabuchi – Due to a fire in their theatre, the Shoji show is currently performing at the Clay Cooper Theatre at 3216 W. 76. Regular ticket prices are $45/$48 depending on the seating. Ages 4-12 are $20 and kids under 3 are free.
- Hughes Brothers Music Show – Wonderful family entertainment! I believe there’s about 50 family members in this cast. You’ll be glad you went to this awesome show. Hughes Brothers Theatre, 3425 Hwy 76 – Pricing (incl. tax) $53.69/42.48 depending on seating. Kids under 12 – $13.20 and Students $21.07. They have a 6:30 dinner for the evening shows – Price $17.51.
- The Duttons – A great family show! 3454 W. 76 Admission: Adults/$32; Teen $17; Ages 4-12 $12. Children under 3/free
- SIX – No instruments! Six brothers! They are their own instruments. But what a show!! I believe they have been performing here in Branson for about 25 years. Hughes Brothers Theatre, 3425 Hwy 76. Pricing incl. tax is $53.69/$42.48 depending on seating. Children under 12 $12.21 and Students $23.42
|Atlanta GA 668||Hot Springs AR 218||New Orleans LA 596|
|Bentonville AR 82||Houston TX 597||Omaha NE 394|
|Birmingham AL 522||Indianapolis IN 493||Oklahoma City OK 324|
|Blue Eye MO 22||Kansas City MO 209||Orlando FL 1,063|
|Charlotte NC 861||Knoxville TN 632||Paducah KY 322|
|Chicago IL 547||Lake of the Ozarks MO 126||Springfield IL 347|
|Cincinnati OH 601||Lexington KY 588||Springfield MO 44|
|Dallas TX 427||Little Rock AR 172||St. Louis MO 252|
|Denver CO 806||Louisville KY 511||Topeka KS 265|
|Des Moines IA 400||Memphis TN 279||Washington DC 1,065|
|Eureka Springs AR 53||Nashville TN 456||Wichita KS 285|
- Pierce Arrow – Pierce Arrow Theatre, 3069 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway. Pricing is $38 – Kids 4-12 $20
- Pierce Arrow Gold – Pierce Arrow Theatre, 3069 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway. Pricing is $48 – Kids 4-12 $20
- The Hagoods – High-energy show that’s frequently sold out. Tickets are $45/$50 depending on your seating. Ages 12/under – $24
- Presleys’ Country Jubilee – 52 Years in Branson! 4 generations of Presleys! A great show! Ticket prices run $ 45.24/$41.85 depending on seating. They do offer family packs with discounts, so check with the box office.
- Million Dollar Quartet – Welk Resort, 1984 Highway 165 in Branson. Tickets are $41.48 – Kids 17 and under are free with a paying adult.
- Jimmy Buffet Tribute – Parrotville – At the Jim Stafford Theatre, 3440 W. 76
- Hot Rods & High Heels – A really good ‘oldies’ show. At the Clay Cooper Theatre – 3216 W. 76 – Ticket prices are $35, teenagers $17 and under 13 $15
- #1 Hits of the 60’s – At the Clay Cooper Theatre – 3216 W. 76 – Ticket prices are $39, teenagers/$17 and Under $13/$15
- Decades – Pierce Arrow Theatre, 3069 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway. Prices $38 and Kids 4-12 $20
- Showboat Branson Belle – Take a dinner cruise on Table Rock Lake – 4800 Highway 165. Admission prices $56/ Kids $29
- Baldknobbers – Branson’s very first show! Located at 645 Highway 165 in Branson . Admission $39/Kinds $19
- Doug Gabriel Show – Pierce Arrow Theatre, 3069 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway. Prices $39 Kids 4-12 $17
- Grand Country has several great shows – Located at 1945 W. 76. Grand Jubilee; Down Home Country; Comedy Jamboree; New South Gospel, Branson Country USA, Amazing Pets; Ozarks Country, and Ozarks Gospel
- Jim Stafford Theatre – Located at 3440 W. 76. Lots of music and comedy.
- Little Opry Theatre – Located at the I-MAX Theatre complex at 3562 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway. Expect to pay approx. $30 for most shows. Smaller stage. Some of the shows include: Sons of Britches; George Jones & Friends; Glen Campbell Songbook, George Straight Country; Hank Williams Revisited; John Denver Tribute; Petersen Family Bluegrass Band; Smoke on the Mountain, and Sanders Family Christmas.
- God & Country Theatre – Located at 1840 W. 76 – Huge Variety of shows like Statler Brothers Revisited; 50 Years of Kenny Rogers; Temptations Tribute; 3 Dog Night Shambala; Jagger: Rolling Stones Tribute; Cash Alive!; Fleetwood Mac & Stevie Nicks, Alabama Roll On; and Best of Neil Sedaka, Carpenters and Captain & Tennille.
- Kings Castle Theatre – Located at 2701 W. 76 – Variety of shows – Broadway: The Greatest Hits; Dublins Irish Tenors and Celtic Ladies; New Jersey Nights and Sinatra & Friends
- Americana Theatre – Located at 2905 W. 76 – Variety of shows: C.J. Newson’s Classic Country & Comedy; Dolly & Friends Tribute; Janice Martin Cirque Show; Raiding the Country Vault; and Cassandre – Voice of an Angel
- Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theatre – Huge variety of shows: Legends in Concert; Buckets ‘n Boards; Jim Breuer Show; Billy Dean & Darryl Worley; Brett Family Christmas; Lee Greenwood, T.G. Sheppard; Crystal Gayle Christmas; The Dean Z Show; Amy Grant and Max Weinberg’s Jukebox. *Note – Some of these shows have limited engagements.
- Andy Williams Moon River Theatre – Located at 2500 W. 76. Shows include Texas Tenors and Lennon Sisters Christmas.
- The Mansion Theatre – Located at 189 Expressway Lane in Branson. Again, some of these shows have limited engagements. Oak Ridge Boys, Neal McCoy, Ronnie Milsap Bellamy Brothers; Country Family Reunion Dailey & Vincent; Gene Watson, Johnny Mathis and Larry Gatlin and the Gatlin Brothers.
Things to Do in Branson MO with Kids
Branson is Kid-Heaven! Zip Lines – Roller Coasters – Showboarding – Go-Karts – Miniature Golf – Caves – Horseback Rides – Animal Adventures – Water Park…on and on!
- Roller Coasters? Oh, yeah!!
- The Runaway Branson Mountain Coaster is at 935 Highway 165 in Branson. Tickets are $16; rider $10 and re-rides are only $10.
- The Branson Sawmill is at 2115 Highway 76. Also ride the Buzzsaw! You can get a full-day pass for $29.99 or individual rides at $14.49; passenger $9.99 Buzzsaw $8.99.
- Silver Dollar City has at least 8 coasters…Time Traveler, Outlaw Run, Thunderation, Powder Keg, Wildfire, Fire in the Hole, Grand Exposition Coaster and the Runaway Ore Cart. Want a quick ride on the Wildfire?
- Branson’s Wild World – Animal Adventure Park & Aquarium – Located at 2020 W. 76 – Hands-on, Interactive Fun for the whole family. Roller Coaster Simulator and 3-D Motion Ride Experience. Don’t miss it! Admission to Wild World is an affordable $18.95/Adults and $11.95/Kids. The Wild Valley Adventure Park is located in nearby Reeds Spring at 236 Wild Valley Way.
- White Water – indoor and outdoor water park open during the summer months. 13 Acres of Rides & Slides. It’s part of Silver Dollar City. One-day pass $45, ages 4-11 $25 and 65+ $33
- Big Air Trampoline Park – New to Branson. You can buy an all day pass or add premium attractions. Click link for pricing. Located at 3300 N. Gretna Road in Branson.
- Bigfoot Fun Park – 3608 W. 76 – Super Sling, Arcade, 3-Level Maze – Yeti Fun Zone & Money Jump $12.95; Mini-Golf $8.95, 8DI Theatre/Action Ride $8.95, Action Tour – Adventure Tour…looking for Bigfoot! $39.95 Highland Farm Tour $29.95
- Horseback Trail Rides – Bear Creek Trail Rides is located at 3400 US Hwy 65 in nearby Walnut Shade. Call for availability 417-337-7708 Ozark Mountain Trail Rides – located on W. 76 in Branson…at Shepherd of the Hills Theatre. Call for availability 417-545-0061
- Talking Rocks Cavern – Located in Branson West at 423 Fairy Cave Lane. Living Crystal Cave Formations – 63 degrees year-round. Admission $21.95; Ages 4-12 $11.95 and kids under 3 are free. You can play miniature golf with your cave tour tickets for $5 and $3 for kids.
- Branson Jet Boats – at Branson Landing. Tour on Lake Taneycomo lasts for about an hour. Prices are $29/Adults, $24/ages 3-11. Kids under the age of 3 can go free – but it is not recommended for this age group.
- Butterfly Palace – Feed butterflies, walk through the mirror maze, take photos, walkthrough aerial Banyan tree roots, pet critters, shop in the gift area. It’s a great place for kids. Open daily 9-5. Admission is $19.95/Adult, $12.95 ages 4-12. Ages 3 and under are free. These prices are good for 3 days as long as you keep your wristband on.
More Fun Things to Do in Branson MO…
- Shepherd’s Adventure Park – located at 5586 W. 76. Vigilante Extreme ZipRider $32 (must be 48″tall and weigh 75#) – Zipline Canopy Tour $42-$95 depending on the tour length – Ropes Course – $12 for over 48″ tall and $5 for smaller kids – Off-road ATV Adventure – $230-$270 depending on the # of people riding. Historic Homestead Tour is open during the summer and runs approximately $16…and the 230′ Inspiration Tower tickets are $8/Adults and $4/Kids. From Inspiration Tower, you can see 60-90 miles of beautiful Ozark scenery – depending, of course, on the weather.
- Fritz’s Adventure – Oh My! What fun! Outdoor flying in the aerodium – a free fall inside – or climb the 50′ Via Ferrata. If you just want to watch, there is a non-adventure pass for $11.95…but that includes a guest card for that amount that you can use for merchandise, food or drinks. Admission Prices: Adventurer $29.95; Jr. Adventurer $21.95; Senior Adventurer $14.95; Military 50% discount. Foster and adopted kids get in free. (You’ll need proof).
- ICE – Acrobats on Ice – The Story of Mulan – White House Theatre, located at 2255 Gretna Road in Branson. Admission $39; Ages 5-12 $6; Teenagers $17
- National Tiger Sanctuary – Big Cats up close and personal! Chestnutridge/Saddlebrook 518 State Hwy BB. Left off Highway 65N…12 miles north of Branson. Admission $25; Children $12; Seniors $20.
- Indoor Go-Karts/Laser Tag – Grand Indoor Country Fun Spot, 1945 W. 76. Bumper Cars $5.60, Mini-bowling, 3D Blacklight mini-golf $10.03/$8.41; XD Dark Ride $11.15…fun, fun, FUN!
- Snowflex Hill – Branson Zipline at Wolfe Mountain. 2339 US Highway 65, Walnut Shade. Call for times/schedules 800-712-4654 Numerous ziplines, snowboarding, suspension bridges and free-falls!
- Branson Tracks & Ferris Wheel – 3388 Green Mountain Drive in Branson. 6 Go-Kart tracks – Prices $10 (2-riders $12) except for Kiddie & Rookie go-karts, which are $7. The Branson Ferris Wheel is 150′ tall and was once Chicago’s Navy Pier Ferris Wheel. In 2016, it was moved to the 76 Strip in Branson. Admission $10.95, Kids $6.95, and kids under 3 are free. Military? Just ask for your discount! And don’t miss the Skycoaster. It’s a 100′ fall super-swing. 1 rider/$29.95 2 riders/$44.95 and 3 riders/$59.95
- World’s Largest Toy Museum – Located at 3609 W. 76. Over a million toys. You can buy a family pass for approx. $60 or Adult admission $22/Kids$15 – Kids under 6 get in free.
- Branson Scenic Railway – Downtown Branson – features the Polar Express
- Mystic Caverns – Located in nearby Harrison AR. – south of Branson on Hwy 65. 2 Caves/lots of family fun!
- Xtreme Racing – High-Speed Go-Karts Located at 3600 W. 76 They also have a junior track. Expect to pay $35 for full course with re-rides @ $15. Junior track $14. They have packages with discounted pricing.
Last But Not Least – Great Fun Things to Do in Branson
- Dogwood Canyon – Wonderful 10,000 acre Nature Conservation park – Located in nearby Lampe. Click the link for details
- Wonders of Wildlife Aquarium and Museum – located in Springfield – but well worth the drive.
- Titanic – Located at 3235 W. 76 – Admission $27/Adults; $14/Ages 4-12 Check the link for family discount packages. Admission is free for veterans during November 2019
- Hollywood Wax Museum – See it all! Located at 3030 W. 76 – Expect to pay $30/Adults and $20/Ages 4-11
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not – The weird, unusual and strange – Located at 3326 W. 76 – Admission $20/Adults; $12/Kids You’ll find ticket discounts on this link.
- Beyond the Lens – A National Enquirer interactive, virtual reality…abundant photo ops adventure. It’s one of Branson’s newest attractions. Located on the W. 76 strip in Branson.
- WonderWorks – Coming soon to Branson!
- Promised Land Zoo – Located at 2751 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway in Branson – One of the top zoos in the U.S. Click the link to see pricing – you will have several choices.
Branson is an awesome place to visit. You’ll make memories here that will last a lifetime! Enjoy all the Things to Do in Branson MO!!