Information about Branson! Homes for Sale, Schools, Entertainment, Things to Do and More!
Homes for Sale in Branson
Branson Homes for Sale are Beautiful and Affordable! Branson is a gorgeous mountain community nestled in and around Table Rock Lake, Lake Taneycomo and Bull Shoals Lake. The scenery is nothing short of ‘eye-candy’!
And Entertainment? Oh MY!! It’s the vacation destination that 8 million people find every year. Branson offers over 50 live-performance theatres! You’ll find tons of fun and activities for every age group.
Many people come to Branson to visit – and decide they want to live here. It’s a great place to retire or have a vacation home. You’ll find an abundance of condos or single family homes with gorgeous lake and/or mountain views. Most people find the cost to be much lower than other parts of the country.
Branson is a very friendly and patriotic community! I always enjoy seeing the ‘Veterans Only’ parking in many of the parking areas. It’s time our veterans get recognition for their service to our country!
Here’s an update on the current real estate market – Homes for Sale in Branson MO – showing January, 2019 as compared to January, 2018. As you can see, we remain in a ‘buyer’s’ market.
What Brings People to Branson?
Branson! One word says it all. It’s such a tiny little mountain town – but with ‘big city’ amenities.
- Branson hosts 8-9 million visitors every year.
- Not One – but THREE gorgeous lakes, there is camping, boating, hiking, fishing and much more.
- Branson Belle Showboat – enjoy the dinner, show and the Table Rock Lake!
- Silver Dollar City – One of the highest ranking theme parks in America!
- Live Theatre Entertainment – There’s more theatre seating in Branson than Las Vegas and Broadway COMBINED! Great shows for every age group.
- Awesome Golf Courses
- Titanic Museum
- Hundreds of Great Restaurants and Winerys
- White Water Park
- Shepherd of the Hills Outdoor Drama
- For Kids of all ages – Ziplines, Miniature Golf, Ripleys Believe it or Not, GoCarts, Butterfly Palace, Run-a-way Roller Coasters, Promised Land Zoo, Wax Museum, Toy Museum, Off-Road ATV Rides, Downtown Fireworks….on and on.
- Guided Fishing Trips
- Shopping! How much time do you have to take it all in?
Golf Courses in Branson
Restaurants and Shopping in Branson
Branson has no shortage of great restaurants. From fine dining to fast food to local family-type restaurants – you’ll find them here!
The shopping is great with Branson Landing Mall, Tanger Outlet Mall, Historic Downtown Branson, Branson Mill, Branson Meadows and Grand Village Shops. You’ll find more souvenier shops than you can imagine.
Be sure to read my “Buyer’s Guide” for great information about searching for a new home in Branson.
College of the Ozarks!
College of the Ozarks! Wouldn’t it be great if all colleges operated this way:
- Students Work for their Education
- No Tuition
- Debt is Discouraged
- No Federal, State or Private Loans
What an idea! Students work to pay for their meals, books and tuition! They get their education – and graduate without all those student loans to repay. And they learn about the field of work they are entering. But, more than this, they learn the value of hard work and become productive adults without expecting the government to give them everything! In fact, it’s called Hard Work U. College of the Ozarks is a Christian University. Admission is need-based – but those students have to work hard to get into this great school. They must work hard for those grades long before they apply for admission.
All this in the gorgeous setting of Branson! What lucky students!!
Homes for Sale in Branson