Complete Guide to Homes for Sale Pointe Royale Branson MO. Descriptions, Market Data for the past 5 Years – features of the community – HOA information – Schools and more.
- Homes for Sale in Pointe Royale Branson MO
- Search Homes for Sale in Pointe Royale Branson MO
- Pointe Royale Home Sales - Average Prices for the past 5 Years
- Find Condos for Sale in Pointe Royale
- Exclusive Buyer's Agent - Discover the Difference
- Schools Zoned for Pointe Royale
- Restaurants Near Pointe Royale
- Popular Attractions near Pointe Royale
- Location of Pointe Royale
Homes for Sale in Pointe Royale Branson MO
Homes for Sale in Pointe Royale Branson MO are in a Gated Golf community with all the amenities you could want. Prices range from near $200,000 – $500,000, with some even higher. Scroll down to see all currently available homes for sale in Pointe Royale.
Pointe Royale offers:
Golf – 18-Hole Championship Course. 6501 Yard/Par 70
- 2 Lighted Tennis Courts
- 2 Outdoor Pools – open seasonally
- 1 Indoor Heated Pool open year-round
- Hot Tub
- Kiddie Pool
There are many other golf courses in the Branson area if you like a variety.
You can expect to pay $2,200-$2,500 per year in HOA fees. (Fees higher on higher-priced homes). This includes: Children’s Play Area; Clubhouse; Common Area Maintenance; Exercise Room; Gated Community; Security Service; Swimming Pool; Tennis; Trash Service; Walking/Bike Trails
Pointe Royale offers an abundance of Condos. Check them out if a Condo is more your style!
Search Homes for Sale in Pointe Royale Branson MO
Pointe Royale Home Sales – Average Prices for the past 5 Years
|*Highest Price Sold||$345,000||$675,000||$795,000||$605,000||$565,000|
|*Lowest Price Sold||$85,000||$130,000||$125,000||$84,9900||$117,500|
|*Highest Price Sold||$240,000||$152,000||$160,000||$162,000||$170,000|
|*Lowest Price Sold||$37,000||$29,900||$33,900||$23,000||$23,000|
Find Condos for Sale in Pointe Royale
Schools Zoned for Pointe Royale
Restaurants Near Pointe Royale
It would be hard to name all the great restaurants near Pointe Royale, but here are a few that you wouldn’t want to miss:
- Keeter Center for fine dining. Part of the College of the Ozarks, and it’s a wonderful restaurant. They also have a wonderful gift shop.
- Top of the Rock – offers several restaurants in the most beautiful setting you can imagine.
- Pointe Royale Bar & Grill
- Shorty Smalls – Casual dining – located on 76 Country Blvd. in Branson
- Grand Country Buffet – also on 76 Country Blvd. – great food at great prices.
- Florentina’s Ristorante Italiana on Green Mountain Drive
- Ruby Tuesdays – Casual dining on 76.
- Cracker Barrel
- Olive Garden
- Longhorn Steak House
- Andy’s Frozen Custard – for a real treat!
- Dolly Parton’s Stampede – Dinner/Show
- Murder Mystery Show
There’s no shortage of great places to eat in Branson!
Popular Attractions near Pointe Royale
The fun never stops in Branson – and you will be sure to pick up plenty of brochures. But here are a few things that you might want to consider:
- Live Shows to numerous to mention – Music – Comedy – Acrobats – Outdoor Dramas
- Branson Belle Showboat
- Titanic Museum
- Beyond the Lens! – National Enquirer attraction – new to Branson
- Branson Ferris Wheel
- Inspiration Tower – 230′ tall and on a clear day, you can see for 90 miles.
- Scenic Railway Tours
- Dogwood Canyon Nature Park – Educational fun. Herds of Buffalo – Elk – and historical artifacts. Located in Lampe!
- Shepherd of the Hills Fish Hatchery – Free and fun for the whole family.
- For History Buffs: Don’t miss the Smallin Civil War Cave and Wilson’s Creek National Battlefield.
When searching for Homes for Sale in Pointe Royale Branson MO, be sure to check out some of these fun attractions. I’m a baby-boomer that’s relocated to the Branson area – and truly enjoy helping other baby boomers retire to Branson. I can relate to all of you and look forward to hearing from you soon! Branson is a fun place to live and I truly enjoy showing it off! Be sure to call me at 417-243-0100…or contact me to find your new dream home in Branson.