Branson MO Log Homes for Sale including featured home at 1707 Frisco Hills Rd., Kissee Mills MO 65680
Find Branson MO Log Homes for Sale
Looking for perfect Branson MO Log Homes for Sale? Look no further! We have them in all shapes, sizes and price ranges. From small fishing cabins to luxurious acreage estates, the scenic beauty of the Ozarks lends itself well to finding a cozy log home tucked away from the hustle and bustle of city living. The three major area lakes Table Rock Lake, Lake Taneycomo, and Bull Shoals Lake draw log-cabin lovers from all over the country.
Sperling’s Best Places also gives us good insight as to why people want to move to the Branson area. Compared to a national average of 100% – Housing in Branson comes in at only 64.9% of that national average. Branson as a whole compares at 81%. Click the link to see how your current location compares to Branson.
In log homes, you will find a lot of natural materials like stone, wood decking, glass, wrought iron, and metal accents. Most have wide porches, balconies, lofts, and nooks and crannies everywhere. They are a natural gathering place for the family and create a relaxing lifestyle. If you want an energy-efficient home that’s close to nature – then a log home is for you!
We are featuring a gorgeous log home on 20.48 acres in Kissee Mills, which is a quick 30-minute drive from Branson. Enjoy gorgeous sunrises, a panoramic view of the Ozarks and across the street from Bull Shoals Lake. This home is priced at $589,500 with 20 acres, or it can also be purchased with 3 1/2 acres. Take a look at what you get with this beautiful home:
1707 Frisco Hills Road – Kissee Mills MO
- Gated Entry
- 5,208 sq. ft.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 1/2 Baths
- 20.48 Acres
- Multiple Fireplaces
- 889 sq. ft. Master Bedroom Suite
- Fireplace in Master Bedroom
- Man Cave w/Wet Bar
- 3 1/2 Car Garage
- Multiple Outdoor Living Areas
- Private Well
- Central Vac
- Water Softener System
- Poured Concrete Foundation
- New Exterior Restoration
- Pellet Stove
- Pool Table Stays for your Enjoyment
- Machine and Storage Sheds
Check Out More Photos of this Gorgeous Log Home
Browse More Branson MO Log Homes for Sale
Advantages of Living in a Log Home
- Log Homes are Energy Efficient. Wood is a great natural insulator. It has thermal mass, which helps keep them warm in the winter and cool in the summer. They can be up to 20% more energy-efficient than traditional construction.
- They are sturdier for withstanding bad weather. The logs can withstand high winds much better than stick framing.
- Better indoor air quality. Wood can trap and release moisture naturally, which makes the air better to breathe.
- You can’t beat that warm cozy feeling in cool weather! Enjoy your log home!