A Branson Christmas is like ones that we remember – the way it used to be! – Listing of Branson Christmas Shows, Lights, Dinner Theatres, Train Rides and more!
Branson for Christmas? YES!!
Christmas in Branson! Shows, Lights, Dinner Theatres, Holiday Train Rides and more! Visit Branson for all things Christmas!
Branson Christmas Shows!
- Hughes Brothers Christmas – Don’t miss this one. at the Hughes Brothers Theatre, 3425 W. 76 Voted the best Christmas show many times!
- Sight & Sound – Miracle of Christmas. At the Sight & sound Theatre, 1001 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway. Wonderful Stage Production…
- Christmas with Daniel O’Donnell – through November 23 at the Welk Theatre, 1984 Highway 165. This show is usually sold – so be sure to get your tickets right away.
- Branson’s Christmas Wonderland – Kings Castle – 2701 W. 76
- Duttons Christmas Show at the Dutton’s Family Theatre – 3454 W.76.
- Texas Tenors – Deep in the Heart of Christmas. Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theatre, 2500 W. 76
- Ozark Mountain Christmas – Osmonds and Lennon Sisters – also at the Andy Williams Theatre, 2500 W. 76.
- Clay Cooper’s Country Music Express Christmas – 3216 W. 76
- Hot Rods & High Heels – 1950’s Christmas – 3216 W. 76
- Silver Dollar City – An Old Time Christmas – Don’t miss Classic Christmas productions of ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’ and A Dickens Christmas Carol’. Off Hwy 76 at Indian Point. 6.5 million Holiday Lights and a nightly Christmas parade. Awesome!
- Shoji Tabuchi Christmas Show – A Branson tradition! Due to a fire in their theatre, they will be performing at the Clay Cooper Theatre at 3216 W. 76.
- Presley’s Country Jubilee Christmas – The first show on the Branson 76 Strip. 2920 W. 76
- A Brett Family Christmas – at Dick Clark’s American Bandstand, 1600 W. 76.
- Reza’s Edge of Illusion Christmas Show – Branson’s Famous Theatre, 656 Highway 165.
- Grand Jubilee Christmas Show – at Grand Jubilee Music Hall – 1945 W. 76
- Baldknobbers Jamboree Christmas Show – 645 Highway 165
- Hagood’s Christmas – high energy show. Clay Cooper Theatre, 3216 W. 76
- Pierce Arrow Gold Christmas – 3069 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway.
- Hamner’s Unbelievable Family Variety Show – 3090 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway
Branson Dinner Theatres
Do you enjoy Branson Dinner Theatres? Here are some ideas for you:
- Dolly Parton’s Stampede – Enjoy the live performance show while enjoying a 4-course meal. 3 Kings riding camels, angels and a live nativity. Located at 1525 W. 76.
- A Shepherd’s Christmas Carol – at the Shepherd of the Hills Homestead. This is an outdoor drama. 5586 W. 76
- “Murder by Eggnog” – Branson Murder Mystery Dinner Show – performing at the Grand Majestic Dinner Theatre – 2849 Gretna Road. *Hint -You may even get to be part of the show!
- Branson Belle Christmas Dinner Cruise – Branson Belle Showboat – 4800 State Highway 165.
Branson MO Christmas Lights
- Let There Be Light – Promised Land Zoo Christmas Experience – a 2-mile drive and a Live Nativity Petting Zoo. Fun for the whole family – 2751 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway.
- North Pole Adventure – 5586 W. 76
- Trail of Lights – at the Shepherd of the Hills Historic Homestead & Old Mill Theatre – 5586 W. 76
- Branson’s Gift of Lights Tour – 1.2 miles of light displays 700 Expressway Lane
Polar Express Train in Branson
Based on the story, ‘The Polar Express’, the Polar Express Train in Branson is sure to be a favorite! Families are encouraged to dress in pajamas for the trip. Hot Chocolate and Cookies are served – and Santa reads a story from the book! The train departs from the historic railway depot in downtown Branson. You can get coach, premium lower or premium dome seating. Check link for prices…but remember that tickets sell out fast. Enjoy the ride!!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this trip to Branson! If you want to make it a permanent vacation, just contact me. Pam Rumley – 615-428-8500. I’m an Exclusive Buyer’s Agent for the entire Branson area and would love to help you make it ‘home’!!