Want to know About Pam Rumley?
Pam is a Branson Realtor. She is also a licensed Broker in Tennessee and frequently works in both areas. Whatever your current stage of life – she will find the right home for your family! She is an Exclusive Buyer’s Agent (EBA), which means that she doesn’t take listings…and therefore has no conflict of interest in showing you any property that is for sale. If you’re not familiar with EBA’s, please research the benefits for yourself. Wikipedia can get you started.
Certifications? Yes, Pam is a well-seasoned Realtor!
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
- ABR – Accredited Buyer Representative
- GRI – Graduate Realtor Institute
- SRES – Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- ePRO – Digital Marketing Specialist
- Broker – Licensed in both Missouri and Tennessee
Pam has studied interior design at O’More College in Franklin TN. When she isn’t glued to her computer screen (building this website) or working with clients, she enjoys remodeling homes. Being an interior designer gives her a good insight to help clients remodel or decorate their new homes. It comes in handy with being able to give people some ideas and options when viewing a property. She’s of the ‘baby-boom’ generation and excels at helping other baby-boomers to relocate to the beautiful Branson area!
More about Pam Rumley
Pam has been a Realtor for over 35 years – and has the experience and insight to help you make informed decisions. When looking at property, she is quick to point out any ‘red flags’ that she sees. Sometimes she will tell you things you don’t want to hear – but her job is to be honest, and upfront with you – then, when you are armed with the facts…you can make your own decisions. Pam often says that she never ‘sells real estate – she only helps you find the home you are searching for! Then, because Murphys Law sometimes kicks into high gear, she walks every step with you – to make sure everything goes smoothly from contract to closing! Read of her clients’ reviews – more about Pam.
Buying a new home is like putting a puzzle together. All the pieces have to fit, and it’s Pam’s job to make sure all the pieces are there…and everything stays on track. From finding homes to view – to determining the right value – to contract negotiations – to finding the right lender – to inspections – to a successful closing…she will be there helping you navigate your new home purchase.
You can contact Pam by email, or call her at 417-243-0100 (Missouri) or 615-428-8500 (Tennessee). She welcomes your call and looks forward to hearing from you.
Pam answers questions that keep coming up regarding Exclusive Buyer Agency:
- Q: Should I sign a Buyer Agency agreement. A: Actually, we have to have a buyer’s agency agreement in place, so all parties know who is representing you! It is required by the state, but if I don’t live up to your expectations…you can terminate the agreement any time you wish.
- Q: Can I fire my Realtor if I’ve signed a contract? A: I don’t know about other agencies, but yes, I will not hold you to any agreement if you feel I’m not doing my best for you!
- Q: How Do I terminate a buyer’s agency agreement? A: Simply notify me in writing, and consider it done.
- Q: What is a Buyer’s Agent fee? A: The buyer’s agent fee can be paid either of two ways. You, the buyer, can pay the fee if you choose to do so. But, in almost all cases, the fee (commission) is paid from the transaction. The real estate commission is negotiated at the time it is listed..by the listing agent. Since we are part of the Multiple Listing System, we have a co-operating agreement in which all listings are available to show you…by any member of the MLS. The buyer’s agent fee is paid from the commission amount that has already been pre-determined and is paid from that amount. So, basically, having an Exclusive Buyers Agent costs you NOTHING extra. Call me! I’m here to help you! 417-243-0100.